Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Shuttle

I'm trapped in a rather unpleasant trap. It is unpleasant because it is entirely of my construction. In fact, I'm going to save you a lot of time and tell you that it is my inertia and laziness. If you want to know the boring details, read on. Otherwise the gist of this post is essentially the 1st 3 sentences of this paragraph.

The daily routine is something along the lines of wake up, nourishment, go to sleep. That is one day. Between various stages of nourishment I need to keep myself occupied. So, I start watching TV. Fairly standard stuff that I watch. On taking a break from TV I move to the computer and start reading stuff on the net and writing paltry stuff. After a suitable amount of time, I leave the computer, wander around the house and land up back at the TV.

This struck me rather violently when I realized I could set up a shuttle at home which has 'TV' and 'Computer' as main destinations, with smaller stops like 'Toilet' and 'Dining Table', and 'Bed' at night. The horror..

Note: This will change, considering my internship will start tomorrow. Ah, well. Like life, there is only a limited amount of time to satisfy my pointless wants.

No comments:

 

accutane lawsuit