Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Centrifugal Goldfinger

I've not posted for a long time, so before I get started with bigger posts with long-winded and lengthy descriptions, I thought I'd post a delicious little link first, to start myself up.

I found this beauty on xkcd. I was just pressing the random button, and Centrifugal Force came up. I find it absolutely delightful because
a) it shows a possibility of a new, more interesting way of applying science
b) the James Bond theme along with the ending which-let me say for the record- I never saw coming because I was caught up in the coordinate substitution....

1 comment:

Hena said...

What I especially love about that particular xkcd strip is the alt-text. :D

Yay for the 80's!! (I know, spoken like a getting-older person)

 

accutane lawsuit